What's Your Favourite Tipple??

Pianoman

There is a wine merchant in Nottingham which has a fine selection of ports. Weavers on Castle Gate. I almost always pop in when I am down that way. I cannot recall if they have Sandemans, but they definitely have Taylors, Grahams and Dows. Not cheap but very good quality.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I would describe it as 'eerily warming'. The more calvados - the more eerie and warming 

Alcohol

Posted Images

I too don't go too much for whisky unless it is in coffee.Brandy is better and we always keep a bottle of Cardinal Mendoza in. Its not often I drink but that goes down a treat as does Sambuca and the occasional glass of Barbera.

• 2 years later...

For a few years now I’ve harked back to summer nights in Spain and had a large Bacardi and Diet Coke when at home …… waste of money when out at a pub or restaurant because the measures are minuscule.  In fact I’m just enjoying a B and C right now, having watched ‘The Dambusters’ for the umpteenth time and now a boxing match between 2 blokes I’ve never heard of before because my husband is in charge of the TV remote!  NOTE, we didn’t watch Strictly! 

• Like 1

Favourite tipple?

How long have you got?

On 9/20/2022 at 11:05 AM, radfordred said:

I doff my cap to this old boy, he doesn't muck about, more like a Jerry can ;) 

FdCTGbzWQAAhcH8?format=jpg&name=900x900

My nephew ( ex parachute ) was given a flask exactly the same when he was in Arnhem a while ago.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:54 AM, LizzieM said:

For a few years now I’ve harked back to summer nights in Spain and had a large Bacardi and Diet Coke when at home …… waste of money when out at a pub or restaurant because the measures are minuscule.  In fact I’m just enjoying a B and C right now, having watched ‘The Dambusters’ for the umpteenth time and now a boxing match between 2 blokes I’ve never heard of before because my husband is in charge of the TV remote!  NOTE, we didn’t watch Strictly! 

Strictly stay at home with those large B and C,s value for money !

On 9/25/2022 at 3:05 AM, PeverilPeril said:

For a nightcap try a mug of drinking chocolate (no milk) with a splash of Calvados.

Does it taste like Baileys cream  ???