firbeck

Well Done Forest

Let's hope Forest get another home draw and another big club in tonight's League Cup draw. 

Although I used to love it in the 70's & 80's when we had away ties in the cups, at little clubs from lower leagues that we wouldn't normally play. I remember great trips to the likes of Bury (Fantastic social club) Wrexham, Hereford, Oldham, Stockport, (Great curry) Cambridge, Tranmere, Halifax, and other illustrious venues ! 

Such events are sadly a rarity these days with no replays etc ! Great days indeed !

Oh dear, feel sorry for him.  What a waste of a pound!!  

• Upvote 1

Well done Forest indeed. A superb 2 - 0 win at title contenders Middlesbrough this afternoon. Kept a clean sheet, and didn't concede stupid late goals as we've been prone to all season. Hopefully the string of draws can be turned into wins. 

• Like 3

Let's just hope we can keep the momentum going, and for once in the last couple of decades, REALLY make a sustained challenge for promotion. If even half of this seasons draws had been wins, we'd have been up there in the top three. Just a bit of luck at times is all we've been missing.

Another fine win for the Reds this afternoon. A clean sheet, and cemented our Play Off position. Keep it up Forest ! :yahoo:

First half the best I've seen them play this season, should have scored 5!

Some strange comments coming from Karanka in his post match interview? If you've heard it?