I am looking for some information about a murder committed in Rampton Hospital if anyone can help.

It involved a man called Geoff Slavin or Eklund who was sent to Rampton for committing a murder in Scunthorpe in 1983. While in Rampton it is alleged he met and married a woman and then went on to murder her. I don't have any dates for this or the woman's name.

I would be grateful for any information about this.

Thanks

Rob

My son was sent to Rampton a few years ago, he had to interview the inmates to see what disabilty benefits they were entitled to! imsorry Had a look on various sites, can find no info on the case referred to.

• 10 years later...
On 5/12/2010 at 7:33 PM, Rob said:

It involved a man called Geoff Slavin or Eklund who was sent to Rampton for committing a murder in Scunthorpe in 1983. While in Rampton it is alleged he met and married a woman and then went on to murder her. I don't have any dates for this or the woman's name.

Looking at Ancestry, there are three marriages which fit this description....and it's a bid odd.   It's looks as though the same person married three times within the space of nine years.

c8HnwEA.jpg

• 2 months later...

Geoff passed away at the end of last year. I knew him for several years and was aware (his version) of what had happened. He did talk of Heidi but the other names I do not know. His story was Heidi took her own life.