Who's Going Where This Summer And Why

I am off to Gran Caneria to enjoy a wonderful week with my mate Dicko.... she has invited me to share her holiday, I cant wait it will be a crazy week.....

We will have a great time I am sure of that and when we get back we will have all the pics and stories to show and tell.... so watch out mick when we meet up again it wont be a black number ha ha not sure how you will cope with pics of me and Chrissie on a beach in the sun..... oh oh they might be a bit too hot hey Mick...????

Well the wine will flow and the conversation will be hilarious....... and the island will not be safe ha ha

Catch ya all soon ...

Love Angel

post-35-1114987385_thumb.png

Try Asking this Character, He was into Wales at some time!

jonah.gif

Incidentally where would you have found him in the 60's?

B) My wife, the dog and i are off to Scotland again with my youngest and his young family. We have rented a cottage for a week so that will be fun.

B) Later on in the year we are off down to Cornwall with our ice hockey friends for a week in a log cabin which will be nice..and apart from those that are booked we will no doubt be travelling to the nearest coast for the odd day trip as you do...which will be nice also.. :D

###############################################################################

dicko Posted on May 1 2005, 10:23 PM

hey mick nice one, you must be loaded eh, 

B) You bet he his. Have you seen the amount of cameras he's got. It takes alot of wealth to keep a Holiday Home in Wales... :rolleyes:

mick2me Posted on May 2 2005, 11:19 AM

Try Asking this Character, He was into Wales at some time!

Incidentally where would you have found him in the 60's? 

B) Mick this is a stab in the dark and without going to deep into the internet, would his name be Goofy and if so his original name was Dippy Dawg, he appeared first in Dell Comics back in the 60s... I've got this feeling i'm wrong..

Can't get away on a holiday until October,but when we do we are going on a cruise to Vanuatu.

B) Hi Caz, Vanuatu hey, just a quick word of warning, you say you are going on a cruise right, my advice is have a word with the captain and if he don't know already tell him to keep a look out for those mine fields the the Japanese left behind, ships are still going down due to the odd one that was over looked..lol :D

:) That out of the way which one of those South Pacific isles will you be calling at on the cruise, they all look nice, can i come too...

post-35-1115199172_thumb.jpg

Thanks for reminding me about the mines BIP :angry: I won't worry too much I'll be more worried about sea sickness :blink:

We are sailing from Port Melbourne,then to Noumea, Lifou, onto Mystery Island Vanuatu,Vila & Isle of Pines New Caledonia, then home. Will be ready for a holiday by October,so we are looking forward to it,all that food & Cabaret [which I hate] but i'm sure there will be plenty to keep us amused :D As for you coming too,don't think we can find a grass skirt big enough lol :lol:

• 11 years later...

I don't fancy sitting on pee stained sand in the drizzle thanks. I'll stick to my lovely garden.

Our holidays seem to consist of trips to Nottingham! Might give the slab 'beach' a miss, though. We are thinking of going somewhere else sometime in August but haven't decided where yet.

And because we have decided we're getting OLD, we are going on...................... wait for it........................ a 'Turkey and Tinsel' break in November to Eastbourne. Thought we'd better try it - we've sniggered about it for years.

• Upvote 2

South of France for a month ....... just arrived here, with Jack the dog. Temperature at 6.40 pm is 28c. That'll do me after having the heating on for most of June in Nottingham.

• Upvote 6

Glad you arrived safe and sound Lizzie. Hope you missed the violent storm we had this morning. The thunder was so loud and there were so many thunder cracks. Hope we dont have another one like that. It rained heavily for 20 mins or so and the ground was bone dry after 10 mins. Incredible. Anyway, have a good rest and enjoy the sun.

• Upvote 1

Not hot here. I've lit the chiminea this evening, but going in soon .

That was probably the tail end of it. Lyon is only couple of hours away. Think it will miss you now. Just thought of when we met ...it poured down didnt it lol only differenceit was cold then.