Live Nottingham News Feed

It's a secret.. LOL

The posts are automated by The Beeb.

Live, well our server checks for updates every 30 mins.

I will weed any news items that do not generate discussion within a couple of days.

That auto link is becoming a pain in the rear end Ashley!

Don't spoil it - poohbear hasn't seen the movie! tanning.gif

These posts will be deleted pretty soon after they are posted, unless they are of interest and therefore

become active topics due to posts.

They are also all in the same Area.

As with all threads ignore what your not interested in.

Well it's your site so up to you, but personally instead of attracting debate etc it's putting me off, maybe it's just me? however if I want local news (or in the case of nationwide rip off co. not) theres far more on teletext

• 3 years later...

Nottingham Post today!

university chiefs are paid over £300k, a spokesmen for the university said "we would expect to be paying a higher than average salary to someone who plays such a key role" minimum wage 6-31, what do they think is average? its not just footballers who are paid stupid money is it!

Why doesn't Rooney pay tax?

I was just about to comment on the fact that the Vice Principals will be paying a lot of tax on those salaries. At first I thought it was crazy money but CEOs of most multi-national organisations will be getting that sort of remuneration. There's an incredible amount of responsibility in the job. Having said that though, I wish we had that sort of money coming in !!