• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say Cob.

We had some friends stay with us recently. Hubby and the other man were plaing golf early the next morning. Hubby said to Bob, I'll knock you up at 7am. Next morning Bob joked that he daren't go to sl

Intitt koad?

Posted Images

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bobbo = Horse

Corsi

Mardy

Mester

Nesh

Pumpture

Susfificut

Guess who played the role of Arther Seaton in the Nottingham Playhouse production of "Saturday night and Sunday morning" in 1964. It was not Albert Finney who played him in the film. Here is a clue, "Lord of the Rings". . . .

2/=pavement.... me late Mum used to say gerron the corsi orill batchatab!

3/=mardy.... again me late Mum used to call me a mardy bu99er whining and moaning...

4/=mester....Oi mester you got the time please.

5/=nesh..... yer bloody nesh, it aint that cowd!

6/=pumpture... me Dad's got a flat tyre...

7/=sustificate....better make sure you gerra medical certificate if yer want paying for Christmas Day!!

• 2 months later...

Shunt that be "Aistwood"??

• 3 months later...

Thing i said here that had them puzzled

Got to get a joint for sunday dinner

I'll come round & knock you up early

She said Hi I'm Randy, I said I'm feeling a bit that way myself

Giz a drag

Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Is that the truth i said yes gospel & i still dont know why they were all rolling on the floor laughing

What kind of hamburger "a ordinary one" sorry we dont have any...... They didnt seem to understand ordinary had to change it to regular

Then the best one 'The dental nurse said how did you learn how to speak American so fast i said i just pick things up quick

LOL at dgbrit!

But how about "I'm dying for a fag", or when you make a mistake writing something and ask for a rubber?

I've posted this before but, when we had the motel a customer was having trouble with his car. He was parked outside his room with the car hood up, trying to look at the engine. It was dark outside and he was relying on our outside lights. Hubby was walking past him and asked what was wrong. He said I think I've got an oil leak, but I can't see very well. I"ll fetch a torch for you, hubby says. Look of horror on the man's face. We didn't know then that a torch here is a flaming stick.

• Upvote 1

Hey Limey we are a bit to close to San Francisco for anything to do with fags lol

In fact i peed everyone off when someone said to me "Theres lots of gays in England" I said only in summertime when the yanks are on ollyday

Ps my son got sent home from school when he asked for a rubber & we had a meeting with the principal because he needed english lessons she told me i needed them too

• Upvote 1