Wheres our Ashley??

Merhaba, Yes a last minute (literally) deal to Icmeler,a toss up between Skeggy and there, no contest really, not a cloud in the sky for 2 weeks, once again felt religion there? wa been trying to get on for 2 days,both router and pc sort of gone off whilst away, probably rust? had to laugh this morning, rang bt and got this girl who could hardly speak english, told her my broadband light was showing orange, she said if I was on orange why was I ringing BT!!!!, anyway more news later,

Merhaba, Yes a last minute (literally) deal to Icmeler,a toss up between Skeggy and there, no contest really, not a cloud in the sky for 2 weeks, once again felt religion there? wa been trying to get on for 2 days,both router and pc sort of gone off whilst away, probably rust? had to laugh this morning, rang bt and got this girl who could hardly speak english, told her my broadband light was showing orange, she said if I was on orange why was I ringing BT!!!!, anyway more news later,

Debbie and I were hoping to see you and Isobel at the Rockers Reunion last weekend, it was good to see so many old mates.

Just to make it really like the old times,on sunday the police turned up as well, much to our amusement and their embarrasment. Most of us were older than their parents.

Icmeler, Nice, much nicer than Marmaris Eh.

Eh Up Oldace, what was up with the cops?

I think some member of the public may have told them there were a couple of hundred bikers descended on the town to cause mayhem, or maybe more likely an inspector or superintendent has it in for bikers, there is one in Warwickshire who is trying to stop the Bulldog Bash, in spite of the local council saying it is OK.

He had been to an American conference where bikers were described as menbers of a huge international crime syndicate like the Mafia or the Triads.

We all know that in some countries some of the biggest criminals are in the forces of law and order, but of course it's not so here in the UK, our police are intelligent and totally honest and would never think of using their uniform to enable them to engage in any criminal activities.

Anyway the police at the Ship could see that we were more interested in bikes than causing trouble and soon departed.

hey up old ace and glad you got back ok.also glad to here ash and izzy ok too been a bit worried about them.as have not seen or heard any thing from them.

acctually as far as the police incedent the guy lived across the road and he and mate came home for dinner decided to come across and have a nosy at us and the bikes but thought they would remind us of old times and not let on . lydia tony and piggy spoke to them in back car park. but told some of the guys that their were still warents out for them and they had come to see if they were there. it was a good laugh and a great weekend . nice to meet up with you again and i still wish i had a camera when you met up with paul newbury the first nottingham ace. we got some great photoes of you and original aces see if dave can get them on this site otherwise look out for them on rockers reunion site tony has got the disk with all of them now saw him last night down the hart.good photo of us last die hards on monday in the ship

babs