Who does the best Dial up Internet?

Whats the best package about for Internet Dial up at the Moment?

I was thinking Freeserve or Wanadoo or Orange or whatever they call themselves at the moment?

No Den, not fer me!

Friends Who then? I pay £15.99 for AOL for unlimited usage. Never used anybody elses so i have no experiance of the others. I tell a lie i have used NTL broadband but not on my computer on a Friends and found it quit strange. Rother the devil i know. Fool

NTL have just set up my son and daughter on Broadband. £9.99 a month for unlimited access, I reccomended them so I get £30.00 each from those two reccomendations. They receive the first month free. This is the current offer.

I have been on it since February, changed the CPU and found it a little traumatic setting the new one up with the old modem, etc. With a lot of help from a very good friend I am now relatively problem free.

A sorry

I get 1Mb Broadband from ntl for £9.99 , also there's no line rental with ntl as with all other providers , everytime I've seen a better offer i have phoned ntl to tell them I'm off , and they have matched it or beaten straight away , can't fault them . yahoo

Friends Reading what a few of you are saying it seems that i'm paying a lot for little service.. am i right.. tease

Friends Just checked with NTL to see if i can get Broadband with them and they have said yes, also i have had my computor checked and that is fine too. Kiss All this talk about Broadband and nobody has mentioned the catch to having it WHY..the catch below..

*ntl services available only in ntl cabled streets and subject to availability and network capacity. Subject to a 12 month minimum term contract. Direct debit required. Prices include VAT. 1Mb Broadband is £9.99 a month for the first 12 months, at the end of this period you will be charged the standard subscription charge (currently £17.99 a month). An ntl Talk Plan must be purchased with this offer. Prices vary according to which Talk Plan selected. Talk plans included in this offer - Talk Unlimited, Talk Unlimited Local, Talk Unlimited 24, all other talk plans are excluded from this offer. Details of Talk Plans available at http://www.home.ntl.com/icat/telephonepackages.Offer applies to new ntl customers only (subject to credit and status checks) and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends 31st August 2005.

tease So what do i do at the end of the 12 months period change again to somebody else ?

• 12 years later...

I used to leave the computer on all night downloading two songs via Winmx in those days. I did manage to get every chart entry from the sixties tho' - eventually!

• Like 1

We dont have problems with internet its mobile phones that give us problems.

We have vodafone revolution modem , so its ok if we have vodafone on phones but change phone companies and theres no or scarse signall  .

Vodafone for us with land line is convenient , we pay €35 per month, all mobile and land line calls are free to Europe and north America. We still pay €12 per month for our mobiles both with unlimited calls sms and internet