Most Popular Nottstalgia Topics?

Not disagreeing or wanting to start an argument , but a lot of them are repeats by new members!!

Also not wanting to be an argumentative sod I would say,

I was considering the *18,954 Views

With * 374 Replies Newbies could be forgiven for repeating a phrase.

Many of the views being visitors to the site,

• 6 years later...

Sadly now most Nottingham Nottstalgia posts get drowned & lost under keep on drop one word & song association posts, it's a pity there is not the option to delete those posts from the timeline? Or even put them on a different page away from Nottstalgia? Cliff ton have a look youth? 

• Upvote 2

RR, this is becoming an old chestnut by cropping up regularly.  Some like them, some don't. If there's topics you don't like, then ignore them . I do as a lot is not to my taste. Things some folk find interesting, amusing or funny don't appeal to me. 

It's all a matter of variety and freedom of choice. It's innocent fun, and many enjoy it !

• Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Always remember, you were the one who clicked on the subject ,nobody forced you to do it. Sometimes curiosity proves interesting, other times it doesn't. Just accept the fact and carry on in your own particular direction.

• Upvote 3
  • 1 year later...

Cheers for the last few days you've made my tea breaks fly by some very interesting reading & posts & no word or keep one games to fcuk it up.... fantastic stuff, wonder if we could see some returning AWOL members? Wonder if it will convince Mick2Mick part with his hard earned cash to keep the site up & running when the bills next due?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2