Notts County – Graveyard of Managers

Seeing as how the oldest bunch of erks that kick a piece of cow around the meadow come from Nottingham...................etc.................. slywink

• Upvote 1

I'm not hearing any names at all for the manager's position, strange.

I wonder about a cheeky little move to get Steve Cotterill back? That would be great for Notts.

the news they're getting a new manager who has never done it before.

Part of a modern trend I am afraid.

They are going to employ new Chief Constables, candidates who will have no police background!

Here's a poser for yer! Can anyone remember if two football clubs from the same City have been manager less at the same time.......I can't!!!

Sam Allardyce who you mention is obviously destined for greater things too.

Blinking hector ...... It's looking more and more likely that Big Sam will be the next England manager .... Big Sam!

Can't do any worse. We haven't progressed since the demise of Terry, Lampard and Gerrard for Gods sake.

Crikey ...... Former Bolton Newcastle & West Ham player Kevin Nolan in the hot seat 1st game Mansfield Town.

And a new owner! 

Hope hes ''in the mood for dancing''...........

• Upvote 3

Hey Ben always had the hots for that chubby one with black hair, her on telly, free pie to the first 2000 on Saturday, wonder if they'll run out? 

• Upvote 1

Apparently 30 managers in 30 years!

Kevin Nolan now the bookies favorite! Three months after being sacked ...... unbelievable.  

I think that Hardy should relinquish his position, because he's hardly going to emerge from this fiasco smelling of roses is he ?

Worth a tenner bet.

Neil Ardley ? 'Ardley a big name. He's got my sympathy.

I can't  think of a rhyme for Karanka.

It may not have been the managers’ faults. Maybe the players are rubbish. Sacking the managers may have been the cheapest options but it’s proving not to have worked.

• Upvote 1

An old farmer friend was a lifelong County fan. So much so that he drove his tractor with loader to Meadow Lane one winter’s afternoon to clear the snow from the pitch for an important match. He used to supply home reared beef and pork to the players. Sam Allardyce was a good customer- he liked to eat his meat raw! He was upset when Gary Brazil took over. He was not a red meat man  - just fish and chicken. Sadly he hung himself in an outbuilding but all the County team turned up for the funeral.