Not a huge problem by any means but I'm finding that for the past few days I have to re-sign in on every new daily session on Nottstalgia. This has happened to me on three separate machines. Is anyone else getting this?

Me too. I noticed it in the last few days. Sometimes you get in and sometimes you can't. You sign in, then go to reply to a post and get an error message which doesn't allow you to do anything else.

It's worse on my computer at work and I thought it might be the security firewall they have there

If anyone technical is interested I've just got it to do it again and the error message is

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try

again.

I get it if I switch machines. It used to be I could stay logged in on multiple computers, but for the past week or so I can't do that. It is a little annoying as I lose some of the "New Content". Not sure if Mick changed anything...

No problems neither?

Are you choosing 'Remember me' on log in?

I think log in works on cookies?

Certainly am choosing 'Remember me' Mick. Not altered the cookies in any way. It's kind of random whether I have to sign in again or not. As I say, no real problem, just thought I'd point it out.

And Hadrian took years building a wall to do that ................................rotfl.gif

Didn't I put that ??

There are one or two problems at the moment. I just tried to get on the site and , even though I'm still logged in, I got diverted to that old page telling me that the Long Eaton Camera Club site was closed (Or words to that effect!!)

I then looked at this topic and notice that a post I made earlier (Where I had quoted part of "Owdtite's" post about being cut off) has deleted the rest of his post , added my 'one liner' to his post and put it back on as if he wrote the whole thing

(If you understand that you're a better man than I Gunga Dinn)

Then after I just posted that last one, instead of returning me to the thread I got this.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nottstalgia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The "404" error will be when the server reaches capacity, bit like a circuit breaker tripping when a circuit overloads. Expect that at peak times.

The "404" error will be when the server reaches capacity, bit like a circuit breaker tripping when a circuit overloads. Expect that at peak times.

BTW Ian, set a record on "Spin and Win" of 42,210 last night.

It is only when you switch computers. I just changed to my netbook, haven't checked the board since yesterday (on my desktop) but had to log in, and it shows no new entries! Very strange!

BTW Ian, set a record on "Spin and Win" of 42,210 last night.

I got an email reminding me I ain't been on for a bit . (Must be all of a fortnight!!

It must have been a computer generated one, as I don't send out anything.