• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't enjoy my time at High Pavement, I wasn't the best of pupils, I didn't work very hard, but I came from a working class home where study was not done, but in retrospect I learned a lot at the s

I have just come across this. I am researching my past as part of my father's story with Stafford's ( see that forum ) I went to High Pavement in 1953, first at  Stanley road for two years then to Bes

I cannot remember taking the 11Plus exam, but I obviously did. It was not made into something special when I attended junior school. I was offered a place at HP and was there from 1953 to 1958. I

I don't know BK. I got a message that you were requesting access and thought I'd ok'd it.

It's okay Col., received your email today with said picture. But alas, even if you paid me, I wouldn't be able to identify you.

Are you the one with 'Wanted dead or alive' above em?   

Cheers mate ! Take care.

I also had the same problem with not being able to see the photo without logging in.

I think it's because Google Drive isn't designed to be used as an image hosting/sharing service in the same way as Photobucket/Imgur/Postimage. It's more of a place to store photos within a Google account.