Hi i joined up yesterday, anyway abit about me. Born 1950 Mansfield Road childrens hospital. Lived at Chaucer Street then we moved to llkeston when i was 2, back to Nottingham 2 years later somewhere near Forest recreation ground then Sneinton (Victoria Avenue) school at Greenwood infant, junior and seconday . Left to work at Entex on Glaisdale Drive in Bilborough. Played football with CLB Athletic, Entex,Daykyne Street Old Boys reserves,360 club, Sparton Athletic,Ilkeston Alloa and Bridgeford Park Olympic. Part time roadie with Gaffa. Sorry if i'm boring you but its nice to remember these times when you find a site like this. See you duck. Chasper :victory:

• 1 year later...

Hi i joined up yesterday, anyway abit about me. Born 1950 Mansfield Road childrens hospital. Lived at Chaucer Street then we moved to llkeston when i was 2, back to Nottingham 2 years later somewhere near Forest recreation ground then Sneinton (Victoria Avenue) school at Greenwood infant, junior and seconday . Left to work at Entex on Glaisdale Drive in Bilborough. Played football with CLB Athletic, Entex,Daykyne Street Old Boys reserves,360 club, Sparton Athletic,Ilkeston Alloa and Bridgeford Park Olympic. Part time roadie with Gaffa. Sorry if i'm boring you but its nice to remember these times when you find a site like this. See you duck. Chasper :victory:

Hi Casper,I must have played with you at 360 and spartan-greg

seems a long while to say hello to someone nearly two years since his first post wonder what he thinkshave not noticedhim on site much since then but perhaps im wrong

Chasper still visits the site, last on Sept 28th 2012...............................hello Chasper, show thissen!!