Coronation Street

Did you see it? thought the crash well done, So much for GasSafe fitters eh! half expected that flash "wishful hardcase" guy in the used car dealer coat who gives the latest odds on corners and throw ins when a match is live on tv to pop up during the ads to give prices on who's dead! anyway I'm running a book, latest odds 7/1 on, John Stape's crazy bird, (quite fancied her) evens Rita, 3/1 Ashley, (the other one!) 4/1 Kevin, 7/1 Nick (wonder how he made all that money in Nottingham?) 25/1 Thick whinging Tyrone, and 100/1 rank outsider Tracy Barlow,

Also did anyone see the 1st edition? were all the cast on speed? and was it originally broadcast at 98 decibels, turned it off after first few minutes, it'll never catch on, lol

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't Coronation Street due another disaster? Couldn't a 747 crash on it And meanwhile Emmerdale Gets wiped out in a flash flood We can all live in hope

When I was young and single in the 1960's I used to hang around the Playhouse Bar with the incrowd on a Sturday night.....................Sometimes when the plays finished we were allowed into the Gre

I quite enjoyed Corrie in the early sixties (black and white, grainy 405 lines and no remote). It used to remind me of the terraced houses with back yards and outside toilets where I lived in Forest F

I reckon Eddie Yates has to be in there somewhere.

Oh and that "Wishfull Hard case" is One of our best actors Ray Winstone!!

• Like 1

Did you see it? thought the crash well done, So much for GasSafe fitters eh! half expected that flash "wishful hardcase" guy in the used car dealer coat who gives the latest odds on corners and throw ins when a match is live on tv to pop up during the ads to give prices on who's dead! anyway I'm running a book, latest odds 7/1 on, John Stape's crazy bird, (quite fancied her) evens Rita, 3/1 Ashley, (the other one!) 4/1 Kevin, 7/1 Nick (wonder how he made all that money in Nottingham?) 25/1 Thick whinging Tyrone, and 100/1 rank outsider Tracy Barlow,

Also did anyone see the 1st edition? were all the cast on speed? and was it originally broadcast at 98 decibels, turned it off after first few minutes, it'll never catch on, lol

What a pity it didn't blow the lot of 'em up!

I thought the look on the Tram drivers face was a picture, I think they did very well to make it look somewhat real life.

I reckon Peter Barlow will be gone so Nick can nick Leanne and go on to marry her....I dont think Schmichael the dog will survive either and the Tram driver is a definate gonner!!!..lol.

Owdtite..... !rotfl!

I reckon Eddie Yates has to be in there somewhere.

Oh and that "Wishfull Hard case" is One of our best actors Ray Winstone!!

I designed his garage block and swimming pool, absolutely lovely bloke and so are his family, he keeps a baseball bat under the bed so don't try and break in.

What the hell is he doing in Corrie, will he be in it tonight?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Did'nt used to like 'Big Tony' in it,........................but think he's great after tonight....................not that i watch it alot, :)

• Upvote 2

It was Ena Sharples, I saw her..........

Ken Barlow School teacher one of the first in it.

He's still there but only in sprit . Maybe they will put him out to graze.

• 2 weeks later...