Manvers Secondary Modern School, Carlton Road

1 Manvers school built around 1950s boy only school

2  joined   with Pierrepoint  girls 

3/ then Manvers bilateral 

In 1995 it closed doors

St Ann's Well Road Board School was at one time a board school      and peope do call it Board schhol or just St Ann's school. 

if any member wants to know more then take a look at 

st anns pre demolition page

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also sorry drab about your pal,and as Jill says don't give up on the site,I've been on here three years now and have mentioned dozens of old school mates,even school photos, and very seldom have I had

#65   Pales into insignificance when you think about the squillions of former girlfriends he's mentioned!  

Not everyone who recognises that photo is going to be seeing it within a few days of it appearing on here. Sometimes a new member will add a comment to a photo several years after it has been posted.

On 6/12/2016 at 1:15 AM, mary1947 said:

Hi to you old Manvers boys.

I am just making notes of your topics, master went to Manvers in the 50s and he used to tell me about Corky we did have a photo of some Manvers boys when the trip went to Alps unfortunately some one ask if they could loan it and we have not seen it since. At the moment master is in noddy land will let you have more info later.

Hi Mary1945 Just wondering if your Master is Ronald(Knocker) Dawn? Lived on Cardale Road