Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X3 Ultimate.

I downloaded the 30 day free trial of this photo editing software yesterday, looks extremely interesting and has RAW compatibility with all makes of cameras.

There is a free tutorial on Youtube to walk new users through the various items too.

I'm so impressed I ordered a "hard copy" for less than 30 bucks from Amazon. It's listed at around $100 from Corel, but on special at around half that price direct. You can even register the free trial at a low price too, I like a hard copy though.

I can get some, but just use Corel software as a search parameter.

I'd forgotten Kev, was looking around yesterday at affordable more up todate photo editing software, I can't justify spending 800 plus bucks on the latest version of Photoshop. Came across Coral Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 then found a 30 day trial download of X3 the latest, and am impressed!!

Instead of registering the 30 day trial version, I went ahead and ordered the "hard copy", which should be here within ten days.

Meantime I'll play and learn with the 30 day free trial version.

Been watching the Corel tutorials on youtube, this is a fantastic piece of software!!

Just look how easy it is to remove an object from a photo!!

• 4 months later...

Anyone tried Gimp2 just like Photoshop but FREE , Love it

There is also a tutorial if you look for it

Its a bit involved like photoshop but once you get it down you can do anything