Aup, I found this site by trying to find pic's of an old street I used to live on. It's funny how ya start getting that bit older, ya start to look back on ya childhood.

Looking forward to having a chat with ya soon.

Teresa.

Ayup Teresa and welcome along. Feel free to start reading and adding to as many topics as you want .

HI TERESA

WELCOME LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU JUST REMEMBER OTHERS ON HERE MAY KNOW THE STREET AND MAY EVEN HAVE PHOTOES OR EVEN HAVE KNOWN YOU . ITS A SMALL WORRLD YOU KNOW. ONE OF THE MEMBERS POSTED A PHOTO OF MY SISTER I HAD NEVER SEEN .HE LIVED ON THE SAME STREET AS US AND WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS HER.

Another "hello" from over the pond (until tomorrow) - and if you are crazy enough to wonder what we all look like, show up in the Bell on Wednesday night!

Thank you for the lovely welcome :)

I used to live on, Marple street off woodborough rd. I have find a couple of pic's a few hours ago. I lived at the top where the steps were. Before that, I lived on Manning street off woodborough road. Now it is all St. Anns & the old streets have gone. Not like it used to be lol I remember when we all used to be able to walk into each others house & my mum used to bang on the livng room wall for her fiend to come round for a cuppa & she used to do the same lol