tin ming house, tin ping estate, sheung shui

Av bin on ebay again.

Bought myself a stereo microphone to go with the new Canon EOS 60D.

NEW SONY ECM-DS70P Stereo PC Mini Microphone FREE Cable

It Came from the above address in china.

Google tells me I bought the item from the below (2nd from left) block of flats in Hong Kong.

Not tried the item yet as I am a bit busy at the moment :)

800px-Tin_Mei_House_and_Tin_Ming_House_and_Tin_Hor_House.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

I got one too following your posting £3 odd off Ebay, works great on my Karaoke on my P.C.

I have seen them at £36.00.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just looking for a new Android phone

The ebay listing states

"when we send the phone out, we will declare it's $36 as a gift on the package, we hope this can help you shun the customs, if you still need to pay for the customs, we won't responsible for this."

• 1 year later...

I love to check out where I am getting my small electronics items from on ebay.

Des Voeux Road West,Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.

Recent item will be mailed (free) from here.

DesVoeuxRoadWestSheungWan_zps5e053797.jp

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with the newly acquired bit of kit and your EOS 60 D. My camera and I am wanting the same mike. Went to a camera shop and found that they sell at £ 137:00 so "no deal".

I've been buying e-cig bits and pieces from a company in China recently, as their prices are so much cheaper than some retailers here, and offer free postage. They sell all sorts of stuff on their web site, some "authentic", others copies, and I have an order on the way via Singapore Mail with a couple of polarising filters for my Nikon - US$3 each.

They've just had a Boxing Day sale, and were offering a battery torch for US$0.01, delivered!

Been buying stuff from chinese Ebay sellers for some years, with little problems until recent months.

Won Smart phone at very low price, it never arrived, refunded through paypal.

Won a second from another seller, Ebay removed listing and seller, before I had time to pay for it.

Won some LED under cupboard lights £1.76 including deliver, never arrived, seller cheerfully refunded.

The best was a twin lens GPS Car DVR recorder.

It never arrived so I complained and seller shipped a second one which never arrived either.

Seller refunded without problem.

Nine weeks after purchase, one arrived via swiss post.

Cameras OK but not the quality thats listed (1080p).

The main facility I wanted GPS shows vehicle in wrong place.

If it was a local seller I would be thinking of returning it for refund. To send it back tracked to China would cost more

than I originally paid for it. However fer nowt its not bad. Had it been as listed, I would have sent the seller a ;payment.

Latest Purchase was a wired extension strobe/siren for our Burglar alarm. £12.76 inc. P&P.

How do they do it?

• 3 weeks later...
Yet another Bargain (讨价还价) :) from China

Finally got a decent phone...

£64 Bargain indeed

Mailed Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Received in only 5 days :)

If Royal mail had got their fingers out, it would have been sooner!

Fast tracking...

2014-01-23 12:29:00 CST CET DELIVERED - Signature, LOCAL DO

2014-01-23 04:27:00 CST CET Ready For Delivery, LOCAL DO

2014-01-23 03:34:00 CST CET Sales Order Raised,

2014-01-22 10:30:00 CST CET Accepted at Inward Mail Centre, Nottingham Mail Centre

2014-01-22 04:16:00 CST CET Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance, Princess Royal Distribution Centre

2014-01-19 01:37:00 CST United Kingdom Arrived at destination port

2014-01-19 01:37:00 CST InDelivery Departed

2014-01-18 03:51:00 CST SZ Arrived at export port

2014-01-18 03:50:00 CST SZ Order Received

• 10 months later...

Another eBay Bargain I could not resist with my auto last second 'Snip bid' tool

Up Fynger's street perhaps?

Skull Pocket Watch Steampunk Antique Victorian Gothic Skeleton watch

Winning bid: US $3.54

FREE Economy Int'l Shipping

skull-pocket-watch-steampunk-antique-vic

My hobby is dolls houses (12 and counting) like you I buy from china with very little problems prices with free post incredible. Compared with dolls house shops in uk how do they do it !!

Mick can you explain "snip tool" please.

Bidding on ebay more than 6 seconds before the end, big mistake! You are bidding against yourself!

Register an account at https://www.myibidder.com/ (Free Bids)

Copy the number down the right hand side of ebay listing and create another bid on the above site.

Decide maximum price you wish to pay taking account of any postage charges. Enter that amount.

You can create a group for an item you want and add a number of ebay auctions bid attempts.

It will bid on each auction 6 seconds before it ends. It will attempt all the listings you choose until it

successfully wins the item (or quantity of items) that you have set.

Never ever allow ebay to vote for you up to a maximum. This allows ebay to hike the price,

Set these bids up and forget them. This is more reliable than waiting for end of auction and bidding in the last few seconds yourself.

I did use www.snip.pl for some years but this charges for every successful bid

Been buying myself from China and better still Hong Kong for a long time and had no problems. I don't have any issues with doing so either being as most of what you but in this country is made there anyway.

Incidentally it is and auction Snipe tool not snip. If you use it you are a sniper!

The weakness of eBay is that it is not an auction but a sale that ends at a certain time and date.

I am amazed that people make more than one bid on an item or bid in its early days.

They should never take up Poker!

I never bid for my model railway equipment until 7seconds to go.

If I miss out then so be it. There's always another similar item coming up.

I rarely buy anything on "Fleabay" Amazon provides a far better service and seems to be leaning towards bid type sales these days as well as normal sales. I have noticed many Chinese retailers are selling on Amazon.

Always pay via Paypal AND charge to Credit Card.

When you dont get any joy with Paypal in refunding your money, threaten Credit card charge back, you will get an instant rebate from Paypal.

But watch out at the Paypal Checkout, if they have a bank account on file, it will always default to bank charge. I wonder why?

Change it to your credit card before pressing the 'PAY' button.