• 3 months later...

:ph34r: Hello Ilkolad :D

:ph34r: I thought this picture would be of interest to you, it's basically the same view but much earlier :ph34r:

post-30-1098211339_thumb.jpg

Hi Black Ice..

What year is the last piccy of TB?

they decided to rip up all the ironwork in later years.. was it perhaps for the war effort?

I remember there were a few railings around the memorial park years ago around the 60s.. as were 'keep off the grass' signs in the park.. including a keeper who would give you a verbal if you happend to transgress! :o

no ironwork here. circa 74.

DCHQ001663.jpg

BTW: welcome to TB forums.. meadows lad?? .. TB school??

There's more pics on here (you'll need a few hours spare though).. www.picturethepast.org.uk

ilko

Hello Hello !

Bit of cold wether brings em out, or in as the case may be. HuH! ;)

Sittin by the fire with the laptop :D

Nice to see you Pic. Not an asylum seeker from Citoenpicasso.org.uk?

Nice Views, got any more ?

Ad.

:ph34r: You guest it admin :ph34r: Right first time, thought i would give it ago here got bored a bit with citroenpicasso.org.uk. even thou it's a good site for any problems you may have with the pic, it tends to go of thread abit, i think it's got alot to do with the amount of young people that are on their, it seems no matter what the subject is it turns around to smut talk.

B) Did you say you wished you had gone for the leather interior on your pic, I'm assuming you have one, the sweet smell of leather when you open the door is magic :rolleyes:

:P Anyway enough of that talk, i have not joined this site to talk about the Pic :rolleyes:

:D I would just like to say Thanks to all of those who have welcomed me, and lets keep it clean folks. B)

post-30-1098315782_thumb.gif

:ph34r: Hi ilkolad.

What year is the last piccy of TB?

:ph34r: Sorry don't know, this was a post card which i borrowed from me mums :ph34r:

:ph34r: I don't have the said post card anymore, i just scanned it and gave it her back, sorry :ph34r:

post-30-1098316636_thumb.gif