is it annoying

Guest scooterboy

Don't know about the web page Scoots :o

The audio kinda disrupted me listnin to Billboard top 100 - 1962!

I like a bit o 'Classical Music' (Before me time I know). :rolleyes:

Welcome back... :D

Hey Ilko & Scoots those Badgers & the Annoying song are really crazy & VERY annoying :angry:

Where have you been Scoots??

Good old Mablethorpe! must be an absolute topping place to live, especilly now they've erected all those extra windmills, it's getting to look more like Holland every day! .. it's just the cheese they haven't perfected, all they've got is that Lild's cr@p! .. once they get this sorted, it's expected tourists will arrive by the bucket load! crazy

Guest smithylass

now u see u r very wrong me duck.....

there may be crappy lidl...some good wine though....but theres tesco that do delivery now....ummmm yep ole mabo coming into 1968 whoops that should be 2005....just seems its going backerds Shock

Have you tried Lidls cloudy lemonade, that is even burrrpier. Mix it with the radishes and heaven knows where you will end up!!!

I like Lidls salami, the one with three varietys. Black pepper, cheese and herb crust. Wonderful stuff. The Lidls at Langley Mill are having a 50% off sale on some of their items so you can have twice as much burrp for the same price.

A crazy crazy

Very good for you are those bits. Have you tried the Ace juice? the one with orange, lemon and carrot. It sounds a strange combination but is very tasty. We have four of the 2litre cartons a week. I think it is a lot better than coffee for the system and it helps with the eyesight when you have been on here tooooo long.

A crazy crazy

NB Is this turning into a shopping channel, or what...

• 11 years later...
On Monday, September 19, 2005 at 11:59 PM, mick2me said:

I like the LIDL (And Aldi) Bottles of Fresh orange juice, with bits. 49p for 0.7L

With bits? Bits of what? Urrrrrhh!

That what my lad said when I accidentally brought the wrong one. 

• 2 years later...

I read all the information, so I'll know if I'm experiencing any of the side effects.... although the drug companies list all the possible side effects just to cover themselves... and even though some of them are very rare.

• Like 1

So do i Margie........and being somewhat of an Hypercondriac   i must pack it in.......according to my Doctor...........

RR, I think if you open the left hand flap whilst looking at the front of the box, then I reckon you should be fine.

Try it !

• Like 1

If you read everything on all of those instruction sheets, you'd become a paranoid wreck and never touch any medication again.  I deliberately never bother looking at them...and immediately feel much better as a result.

• Like 2

It's dahnright bleddy infuriating when 'er indoors has a Spring clean! I can't find owt anymore and when I ask she says: "OH THAT, I threw it out - it was no use anyway."  Got my own back the other day though - she couldn't find a book that she'd shifted during her Spring clean. I eventually founnd it and was able to say "Be more careful what you do with things in future." :cool:

girlvboy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...