Go on Chrissy help me out , what's she been in ??

Congrats to Vicky by the way.

Vicky is maybe best known for her work with local director, Shane Meadows. She appeared in A Room for Romeo Brass, This is England and the TV series spin-off, This is England '86 amongst other things. Good actress and a well-deserved award.

Vicky McClure was in 5 daughters ( the drama about the Ipswich murders ) and as Stu says is better known for her work with Shane Meadows.......She received the BAFTA for the channel four series of This is England .......another talent to emerge from the central workshop......

That'll explain why I hadn't heard of her (No offence Vicky) but I haven't seen any of them !!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Vicky McClure (born Wollaton ) just appeared on Breakfast TV , promoting Line of Duty, undercover police series, that is on again this Wednesday BBC2 .

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Has anybody seen ‘Without Sin’ on ITVX?  It’s taken us a month to fathom out how to get that channel,  but it was worth it in the end.  We binged on 3 episodes last night and left the finale til tonight.  It’s all filmed around Nottingham, the Square, Vic Centre, Clifton, Bestwood, Daybrook, Clipstone, Nottm Prison.  I spotted The Major Oak pub in Arnold, where I spent a few evenings 50 odd years ago pulling pints, and the house where Stella’s (Vicky McClure) ex husband lives is a few yards from our house in Mapperley Park.  The film crew parked their portaloo outside our gate, cheeky sods!  They got the local accents right but too many “ducks”.