Does anyone have any ideas to explain this image?

In fact its a log way from Nottingham and if you knew where it was you would be able to explain it?

The clues are there...

where.jpg

Its either the site of Robin Hoods Bed...( maybe the one that he fired the arrow from when he was dying , saying bury me where this arrow lands, and he got buried in the top of the wardrobe )...or its that crazy wooden Elephant that woke you up early again.

its photoshopped anyway...the top and lower bars on the headboard are no way in line with each other...save the pic and zoom in..few things that are wrong and .there are no shadows of the bed parts either.

Maybe they just got bent?

Photoshopped?

Taken on my mobile phone camera hence the poor quality.

It is outside Nottingham south of the Trent.

The bit in the back ground looks like it could flood easy and get covered in fish , making it a CARP ARK..................................I'll get my coat.

River, you say? :)

The tree was still rooted in the soil.

The people from the bed were nowhere to be seen.

Thats what I say.

• 10 months later...

I've found steel fencing wire in trees, makes a mess of the chainsaw chain. There's also a lot of oaks around here that were used as "fence posts" that the barbed wire is buried in the trunk.

We also had a tree growing around a steel "tee" post in our garden when we lived in Australia, would be nasty in years to come to someone wielding a chainsaw to cut the tree down.

It's a dam that has been drained and the bedhead was lying on a damaged part of the tree. The tree has grown over the metal as it repaired itself. would've taken maybe 20yrs or so to put on that much scar tissue.