• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely arf a mo is either m or o ?

I hate flying. I go deaf driving over the north Yorkshire moors, so you can imagine the effects of being in a jet aircraft! I've had some really unpleasant experiences. GP once told me it was all due

Yea! a liberty bodice with a dragon motif, very fetching in spoons  

54 minutes ago, denshaw said:

can't hum if your holding your nose

Now that is really interesting Den. Don't know how I've managed all these years without knowing that.:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Ben probably can! :P

No can't Hum,,,with or without holding my Nose  Jil..... ,,,among many other things,,....''Whisper'' ''Sing' 'can only 'Laugh'' silently  and ''Sneeze''silently''' Talk on the Phone'' can't do,,''Road Rage''..999'' a waste of time,,...never win an ''Argument''.....or even lose one.....lol

• 2 months later...

Thought so ! Nice to hear from you. Take care.

Incidentally, I've been to the sea wall at Seaford, does that count? XX.

(Margie, I wouldn't be surprised if she had.)

I looked at a grey wall outside of our kitchen window for years. One day that old wall became very colourful. Yellows, reds tinges of green. It was beautiful. It was a picture. I remember that day well. It was the day I had my cataracts done. It was the same wall though and also a lesson on how you see things.

• Like 1

I always thought the Grand Canyon was just another big hole in the ground,,, till I went to see it.

And no I couldn't see the Moon, from there.

In fact we couldn't see a thing, it was dark when we left and there weren't any lights in the car park,.

It was pitch black apart from those who'd obviously been before and had torrches with them.

• Like 1

When I had a cataract removed from one eye, I just noticed how bright white surfaces were compared  with the view from my other eye.   I suppose we all see bright white like that when we are very young, before the lens starts to age.