50s & 60s breakfast cereals and free gifts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly, the subject of many a 60s teenage boys erotic dreams has died today aged 82. Raquel Welch, born Jo Raquel Tejada shot to fame in the movie One Million Years BC in which she had only three

Not a breakfast cereal but my ideal breakfast, not every day though, is bacon, sausage, tomato, black pudding, saute potatoes, beans, fried bread and lots of Worcestershire sauce. Followed by toast wi

David, somehow Brigitte Bardot never did it for me but Ursula Andress coming out of the sea in that white bikini in Doctor No was something else, phwoar!

Best thing about the Corn Flakes box was the cardboard made good flights for the 'throwing arrows'

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Annesley Red said:

Best thing about the Corn Flakes box was the cardboard made good flights for the 'throwing arrows'

Were those the ones made from a piece of bamboo, sharpened or a nail taped on at one end, split at the other for the flights and launched with a length of string?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Oztalgian said:

Were those the ones made from a piece of bamboo, sharpened or a nail taped on at one end, split at the other for the flights and launched with a length of string?

Still got mine, although it's now a fibre glass arrow with plastic flights

Rog

On 2/1/2023 at 9:28 PM, Oztalgian said:

Similar, we used any wood for the shaft , usually privet hedge as it split easily. 

• Like 1

@Annesley Red I used to cut them cardboard cornflakes boxes in little strips , and write racehorse names on them and race them on the carpet,  or better still on lino they used to move abit faster , we didn't have Playstation 3 in them days , had to make your own fun using your noddle , also them Mr Kipling vienesse whirls cardboard boxes made good for cutting up and creating my own racing games , I used an old biro pen as a steeple chase for them to jump over and if they landed cornflakes or vienesse side up they were class as horses that had fell over and were out the game , happy days as a nipper !!!

• Like 1

......and my first movie star crush as a nipper was Jacqueline Bisset , I was also in love with  singer Dusty Springfield,  she had the same initials as me that made me love her more !!!!!

Sadly, the subject of many a 60s teenage boys erotic dreams has died today aged 82.

Raquel Welch, born Jo Raquel Tejada shot to fame in the movie One Million Years BC in which she had only three lines of dialog but who cared as she wore that doe-skin bikini. Despite her sexy image she never did a fully nude photo shoot saying "That was not the way she was brought up". Farewell to a stunning lady.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

@Oztalgian Halle berry cam out the sea in an orange bikini in a james bond film with pierce Brosnan,  can't remember the james bond movie , got distracted with the orange bikini  !!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, David sheridan said:

Halle berry cam out the sea in an orange bikini in a james bond film with pierce Brosnan,  can't remember the james bond movie , got distracted with the orange bikini  !!!!

Yes, it was Die Another Day, she played Jinx, it was very reminiscent of the Dr. No scene

• Like 1