It's Too Hot To Do Owt!!!

I'll be glad when this region of high pressure moves off to the east. Several days of upper 90's to 100's with heat indexes topping 110 gets a bit much!!!!

No reprieve at night either!

Been under heat advisories for the last few days, that means we are advised not to spend too much time outdoors unless we have to and drink plenty of water....

Yep, it's 'ot 'ere anall! Was working on my bike in the garage - sweat pouring off me - not pleasant. Needed an A/C break about every 30 minutes. No respite 'till next week - but we are heading west on Friday in the RV so hopefully will drive into the cooler air!

'Ot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk here.

Rain shower just came up and temperature dropped ten degrees. Soon as it stops it will turn to steam and be even more like the flippin Amazon.

'Ot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk here.

Rain shower just came up and temperature dropped ten degrees. Soon as it stops it will turn to steam and be even more like the flippin Amazon.

That's what I hate after rain has passed... I remember one Christmas Eve when we lived in Bathurst Australia, it was normally pretty dry with very low humidity on that side of the mountains. It poured down with rain for a while, cleared up, 38C or 100F in old money and 98% humidity. I walked down the road to where the Missus worked as I'd been invited by her boss for a few cold brews....Boy did I need them when I got there!!

In South Australia we get days of over 45 deg. And weeks in the 40+ . One good thing is you can stop work when it gets to 38 deg..then we go to the pub!