• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chav Prayer.   Our Father who are in prison Mother knows not his name. Thy chavdom come thy shoplifting be done in Wilko’s as it is in  Poundland. Give us this

Some good points made here.  I believe there is at least one other issue and that is relativistic education.   'If it seems right to you it is ok'   Absolutes are a thing of the past, and we

Catfan,  What you are saying is so true but I also blame the deterioration of the family unit and of neighborhoods. When I was growing up I was as bad as most and at times, I admit marginally cri

The chav Prayer.

Our Father who are in prison

Mother knows not his name.

Thy chavdom come thy shoplifting be done in Wilko’s as it is in  Poundland.

Give us this day our DSS bread & forgive us our ASBO’s as we happy slap

those who give evidence against us.

And lead us not in to gainful employment

But deliver us free housing for thine is thy chavdom

The smart phone & the iphone

For ever & ever..........innit.

• Like 6

Went in the 'Poets' down Meadows one night early doors only,,to clock some faces selling their 'ill gottens'' soon got rumbled,,and finished up drinking with em,, they recognised me straight away,,but give their do,,no threats or violence,just a few init mans and chill bros,,

It was just after a Security guard had been put thru a window in the Coop,,never worked again,, 

Did'nt like the Meadows, one of the most violent places i ever worked,and ive done some rough places,,..........

Thought i'd add,, loved the Meadows in the 60s,, worked at Marsdens down there,,great real Nottingham people,,lovely girls and Pubs right friendly...........little crime,,def. no knives or Guns..........the odd punch up but that was all........

• Upvote 1