The Balti House Heathcoat Nottingham

OOOeer Mick you've got me juices going Kiss .Sounds like a place to mark in my diary for my next visit :P

I've been going since mid 70's.

Must be good Heh?

You don't pay fer no fancy flock wallpaper, just good food.

Christmas do Dicko?

Friends I like the sound of the Sizzly TRAMDOORI juicy Tandoori mix at £8.95 do you have a choice of nan bread or chips.?

All this chat about food and christmas, me turkey aching now, come on then yu lot, lets have your money up front so i can book something special.

Dont reccommend the duck at bistro live, its cold, and the chef tried in vain to convince me thats the way it should be served, i said duck dont go there, i am a duck and proud of it, albeit not a cold one. I bet nobody wants an xmas do Mick its all in your head buddy, any suggestions let me know, dont forget i am moving in under two weeks time and will be off line thank god for denis,.

Guest smithylass

Took a trip to nottm yesterday for some retail therapy and to bring mum back here for a few days...

blimey the city of a thousand cultures...we couldnt believe it....

and theres security in every shop....

a eye opener for sure...nice to be back "home"...

oh i do like to be beside the seaside :D

I've been going since mid 70's.

Must be good Heh?

You don't pay fer no fancy flock wallpaper, just good food.

Christmas do Dicko?

We must have crossed paths in there Mick I've been going there since it used to be called the curry and swill i mean grill i usually end up there every Saturday to have my midnight belly blast chicken pathia and a bit of a crack with Sam and Bash , does this only happen to me but on Monday morning my armpits smell like Gandhi's underpants :o

Yes I know Sam very well. Hes bin there a few years now.

Can you remember Abdul the waiter from around late 70's early 80's.

"Tank you sirrrr, Tank you Sirrr"

And if thats what the Patia does for you, stay awal from the Pall! :ph34r:

Mick not sure if you read this Friday nights Evening Post in the EG pull out the Balti House was reviewed by the food sleuth - i only sent one email telling to stop reviewing them posh curry houses on maid Marion Way and try a proper one .
  • 1 month later...

Mani was a good lad

He had a young son who was very ill.

I think he might be driving taxis now, (SHAME!)

OH! all this talk of the Balti House? hungry

• 10 years later...

There's going to be a new Indian Restaurant in Carrington in the empty NatWest bank building. I've heard it's being opened by Naj who started Mem Saab. Could be a while before they open, there's a skip full of bricks outside at the mo.

• Upvote 1