Hello Honey

How are you ? we have missed you. Things are a bit heated on here at the moment. Do you have anything relating to Nottstalgia so we can change the subject matter? How is Chrissie? :Kiss:

lips0 Hello Angel fresh out of detox then imissyou has chrissie a few more days to go. lips0

You love living dangerously Den! smile2

He sure does Ayup! A couple of weeks away & he can't wait to get back & stir the gals up....................like someone else we know mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now who could that be????? LOl

isitsafe

I L K O

lips0 Sure it's safe caz you know me lov, i only say it as it is meduk. lips0

Angel-nottingham Posted: Oct 9 2005, 11:43 AM  

Hi you lot, remember me...........

How are you all doing? it's been a while since we chattered........ let me know how you all are....

I don't know, post an hello, then disapear again, must have smelt a musty cork and hit the bottle again. Unless chrissie is going away and has invited her around for a fair well do, ummmmm i thought i would have been invited to one of those, at least i could have drank myself silly at someone elses expence, her neighbours do.. bighug

:tease: By the way angel how's the one women crusade going against the scum of this city. Been on the radio lately....

21319smiffy.jpg

lips0 So where's my invite chrissie lost in the post i bet. Some friends you just can't rely on these days...

lips0 Well it's been seven day's since we heard from Chrissie, computer must have died or she's spilt a glass of plonk over the key pad, that's easily done i suppose when you're tanked up on two-buck-chuck wine from Lidl...Anyway lets hope she sorts it out soon i'm missing her crap spelling LOL.. compusmash 030717_Cheap_Wine.jpg

• 2 months later...

imissyou Here's a BUMP if i ever saw one two months and still nothing must be serious. That explains the price of sherry going down at me local beer off..The only other explanation i can think of is that Chrisis and angel of notstandwell have taken advantage of the new laws concerning gay couples who now can have a civil partnership marriage...

sshhd-m008.jpg

;) If my remarks stirs one of them to reply i've done my job. At the end of the day if i have overstepped the mark, i can always apologise if needs be........and i'm good at that. Remember last time when angel got on her high horse over the car break in incident, i wonder how she went on about that ? !tony! isitsafe

I had a radio ripped out of my car whilst parked in the Meadows a couple of year back.. it annoyed me more than anything else.. a total waste of time reporting it to the police they have neither the resouces or the time to deal with stuff like this .. they'll tell you different, but fact of the matter is they're too busy trying to make ends meet.

and the lesson is thus, be aware when venturing into the Meadows, and fit a radio with a flip off fascia.. not a guaranteed safeguard, but as yet it has been ok!

A few years back when my wife and i were involved in the ladies ice hockey i had my Toyota Carola broke into three times in as many months whilst parked at the side of the old stadium, i wasn't on my own in having this missfortune i know at least two others who experianced the same indignation. It got that bad that the police investigated some of these reports, and on one occaion visited the stadium to inspect the video evidence, needlesly to say that the cameras that were on show outside were not working and had not been for some years...What made things worse in my case was that the Toyota was only several months old when these brake ins accured, you can just imagine how i must have felt....By the way in those three attempts to steal the radio they never once managed to get it out, made a mess of the dash in the process thou... kickme