Do you know Sally Smith by any chance Angela?

I only ask as I know she is in Godfrey line some where and is currently researching the family tree.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember Parks corner, always knew it as that, the school dentist practiced his art there, i recall the nurse coming to Chandos St School in the late 50s/early 60s, quick check of your teeth and mad

Re Park House and Dr Parkes' Corner. Dr Parkes lived in the house opposite Park House as seen on the postcard put on here by Scriv 16.10.2011. Park House had a field attached known as Park field. Not

am new to this site has been great reading im colwick born n bred went to st johns colwick till 61 chandos st till 65 any one out there did the same have got class photos from chandos b good catch

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody remember Netherfield fair in the 60's opposite the labour exchange ?

Yes went every day while it was there...Mainly went on the speedway standing at the rail (would`ent be allowed now)

netherfield_zpsktuljxki.jpg

Anybody remember these guys? Chandos St 1961-62?

Let’s see there’s Jeff Parr (not sure of 1st name) faulkes,

Jones, Brian hall, Blueband, Monk (monkey) Tony Williamson, Collin Detherage, Peter Mann,Trevor Osborn, Jeff Brabrook, Neil Owen, Trevor Shutleworth and the teacher was Mr Parker (Pedro) as for the rest know the faces not the names. Oh and me of course.