Robert Cromwell Anson a.k.a. Phil Kinorra, Julien Covey, Philamore Lincoln

Google is getting pretty quick at indexing our topics

Robert Cromwell Anson a.k.a. Phil Kinorra, Julien Covey, Philamore ...

nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86044 posts - 3 authors - Last post: yesterdayI am looking for Robert Cromwell Anson, who recorded under the names - Phil Kinorra, Julien Covey and Philamore Lincoln in the '60s. He was ...

• 4 months later...

I HAVE HIS BROTHER MIKE OR CRANSON AS WE NOW HIM AS NUMBER

IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME YOUR DETAILS BY PM I WILL PAST THEM ON AND SEE IF HE CONTACTS YOU IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT

• Upvote 1
  • 9 years later...
On 1/31/2012 at 2:46 PM, piggy and babs said:

I HAVE HIS BROTHER MIKE OR CRANSON AS WE NOW HIM AS NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME YOUR DETAILS BY PM I WILL PAST THEM ON AND SEE IF HE CONTACTS YOU IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT 

I was a close friend of Phil Kinora [Anson] etc. My son and I visited him and son Luke, partner Nina when they were living in Tiverton Devon. Then they moved to Headington Oxford,this is the last address I have for them. Tried writing but no reply. This is very strange because before this I had helped him on one of his songs "Running by the River" as I am a Piano/ keyboard player and we had been in regular contact since we met in about 1969. I can't understand why he would not have replied to my Xmas cards etc. Would be glad of any info'  Eric Leese.

On the electoral registers the last mention for the three names you mention was in 2008 in  Wellington , Somerset .