Now you're talking Mick. Something of interest to me. We have just sold our last Galaga/Galaxian/Time Pilot cocktail cabinets as we call them here in Oz.They are very sought after here,& I suppose in the Uk too. We have got rid of ours because they just don't earn as well as some of the classics EG. Daytona/Sega Rally etc, & people are prepared to pay for them so we are in a win win situation :yahoo:

cool2

;) Have i missed something here, am i the only one that didn't play on these things, sorry all but i never had the urge or felt the need to spend money on them, does that make me abnormal or am i the only sane one on here. hungry

Pin ball was my thing..

I am getting really worried now, I share another one of your views, namely spending money on space Invader games and the like. Also I too used to enjoy pinball machines till I tilted them and got into trouble.

Its this site, it transmits strange waves and one picks things up from other uses, its not safe...

A isitsafe

So did someone else I know! Why did they always have an assortment of chalk vases & other items for prizes as well , they were really naff. thumbsdown

;) Have i missed something here, am i the only one that didn't play on these things, sorry all but i never had the urge or felt the need to spend money on them, does that make me abnormal or am i the only sane one on here. hungry

Pin ball was my thing..

They all fit into the same genre as far as i'm concerned Den, just something to keep us amused & to help line my pockets !jumping!

Pinballs are great but unfortunately the young ones just aren't as interested in them as we once were, nowadays they have to have a screen,a gun & lots of blood & in that order!!

Psssst!!! Wanna buy a Pinball?? wereno1