As you see with brexit headless chicken syndrome none of them had the slightest idea what to do in the first place I cant think of any that could hold down a job in civvy street unemployable the lot if Cromwell walked in now he would say my god nothing has changed meeowed

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, IAN123. said:

Indeed Tompa...smoke and mirrors from Govt and Airlines then!

Yes I think so, and we haven't heard much about it for weeks, which seems a little odd. Anyway there are so called drone catches which could have been used.

In the Netherlands they use trained birds of prey.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:56 PM, philmayfield said:

Son had Parrot Mambo. I'm looking DJI Mavic air.

Philmayfield  Have you bought that Mavic Air yet ?

I've not bought one yet. Just briefly looking at the new rules regarding flying distances from airports I've not yet discovered how an 'airport' is defined. I live across the River Trent from RAF Syerston within the 3 mile airfield boundary. It is primarily an active gliding establishment but military exercises do take place from time to time, usually with low flying helicopters. Even the Red Arrows give a 'private' annual show there. The field is substantially higher than us so there is never any chance of collision but it only takes someone to inform on you to invite trouble. I've got to study the new CAA regulations.

• Upvote 1

Used to be able to see them from the old A46 but the new A46 is lower down so can't see the airfield, I'll have a trike ride over in the summer and have a look

Rog

• 1 month later...

I see that the Gatwick fiasco cost the taxpayer four hundred thousand and no one was caught  Its interesting that three hundred thousand was spent on overtime and working rest days Police value for money again ?

• Like 1

If the drone drove in a bus lane in Nottingham or it's parking ticket over ran by a few seconds the police would have soon been onto them

Rog

• Like 1