D'ya think someone ought to tell him something ?

Been out and about 'playing' with my new toys today and saw this fellow nest building in the trees at the bottom of my garden.!!! do you think he knows something we don't ?? (Apart from the fact that he's a Rook and they are gregarious and usually nest together !)

6352932593_2914c1f180_b.jpg

A friend of mine who lives here just returned from a trip to the Isle of Wight to visit his mother - and reported to me yesterday that the daffodils were poking up! Summat ain't right!

Maybe the pole shift is affecting wildlife and flora???? Been a few weeks since I checked on it, but it has been recorded the north magnetic pole is moving at 40 miles per year. Scientists are baffled, but say it was predicted years back.

So far our average temps are normal.

Here in the far north of Scotland rooks often build trial nests around Xmas. The main nest building gets under way in February but the winter storms usually blow them out of the trees a few times before they finally finish them.