• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best wishes for a Happy Christmas to you all. Hope we all get the opportunity for our vaccines as soon as possible (That is for those who want them) Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2021. Thankyou

Syd and Babs     Twas the night before Christmas And all through Ben's house Syd and Babs were cavorting With a toy catnip mouse!   "He's a bit of a charmer!" Mewed Sy

I love black cats. My future husband got me one when we were in Nottingham, took him ages to find an all black one no white anywhere. When we were in Doncaster we ended up with a fighting male tabby (Sam) and a very femine female tortoiseshell called Cindylou. 

25 minutes ago, Jill Sparrow said:

I would like a black cat. Used to know a very naughty black cat whose name was ASBO! 

We had a black cat from Trinity walk pet shop back in1968. She were a long haired English black. They were known as English Queens. We kept her for about 18 years before big C took her. Loved that cat.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IAN FINN said:

What sort of fuel do you use in the old Moggy Lizzie? The one i had used Shell Mex about four shillings and one penny a gallon back in those days.

It should have Leaded petrol but as that isn’t available anymore he needs to put a shot of Redex in when he fills the tank.  He only filled the old gal up on Christmas Eve so hope he’s added the correct amount!