poohbear

I didn't know that!

13 minutes ago, IAN123. said:

apparently the metal components inside are highly valuable..

Just as well, cos the bits outside aint!

• Like 1

I didn't know Hilda Lewis's brilliant book was dramatised into a film.IMAGEthedaymandy.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't know that the 'ferret' priem -aka..Denis Shaw from The Colditz Story..also was the shopkeeper in The Prisoner.

Be Seeing You.Denis-Shaw-The-Colditz-Story-1955.jpg

• Like 1

I'm surprised that Ben still speaks to me or certain others after the leg pulling he gets, especially when he's been so ill.  Keep smiling Ben. Laughter really is the best medicine! :Shock:

• Like 4

Love the leg pulling Jill..........reckon its good medicine to laugh at yourself.........keep it up Lass........cos' ''You make me feel brand new''......carni   !!!

• Like 3

La La.......................'.God bless you, cause you make me feel brand new'. :Friends:

• Like 1

How about getting a couple of diamonds, or even zirconias, set in those new teggies of yours, Ben?  Then you'll really be able to light up a dark corner!

• Like 1

You alerted me to the Dog Bowl RR..ta, for that..keep blatting at the world.

• Like 1

Regarding cat converters, I was looking at a video of a guy processing them to recover the platinum and palladium metals, he had bought a load off Ebay. After three days he'd processed about 20, used highly toxic chemicals, risked getting poisoned by Chlorine gas, risked a life threatening condition that platinum salts will cause on contact with bare skin or inhalation of the gases and recovered about $250 worth of palladium and platinum and had about 20 gallons of highly toxic waste, of which he never said what he did with.

When you think about it, was it really worth it??

Didn't he run a pub at Beeston ?

• Like 1