I got this message from Susan.

I am sorry I cant remember her.

I do not use FiendsReunited so cant reply.

If you know Susan or are a member, you could point her here.

Sue's FR Page

Mick T

Hi Mick

Yes I remember Santa Fe, and have enduring memories of the music and an ongoing attachment to soul, motown etc as a result. Do I recall that you lived on Queens Walk Drive? Do you have a sister called Caroline? I lived at No 6 Deering Street, at the top near, Queens Walk Drive. Do you remember the Barnard family?

I am very interested in the CD's you are complilng, though I can't recall many titles. I remember being excruciatingly embarassed when they played J'taime! I think I recall a version of 'sixteen with a bullet' too, and maybe 'pick a rose for my rose', but that could have been later.

I don't recall exactly where Santa Fe was, and have old maps of the meadows, do you know what street it was on, I think it was up towards Portland baths??

I have not been to the meadows for years as I find it too sad going back there, I think that in their eagerness to redevelop the area the City planners got it dreadfully wrong. Whilst some of the houses there were beyond redemtion, a lot were not and could have been refurbished.

Good to hear that you are well, best wishes

Sue

I do not use FiendsReunited so cant reply.

From your post, not mine.

I am a fully paid up member till 02 2006. I joined before I knew anything about Nottstalgia. I now prefer this site but being a member of the other side does have its benefits sometimes.

A ;)

Yes thanks Toots, Just Kiddin

We aught to have a whip round for a joint membership of FIENDSreunited.

So that members here can contact old friends. Without 'filling their coffers' smile2

Always happy to oblige if anyone needs this service.

If you need to contact anyone and they are on that site then let me know and I will see what I can do.

Mick, I thought that was a genuine spelling mistake on your part, but I am not so sure now...

A ;)