Dogs and other family pets

Of course, it may not be up to Mr and Mrs Catfan whether they have any more moggies after the lovely Monty. Cats have an inexplicable way of knowing when there's a vacancy at a good billet. I suspect the Catfans would have a tough time saying no to one, or more,of them!

The best laid plans of mice and Catfans could go awry and, if they're anything like me, it's a cast iron certainly,

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When our pets needed to take tablets we used two spoons to crush them and sprinkle the powder on their food.  Surprisingly the cats never made a fuss but Jack (the Jack Russell) was suspicious and gav

Yes friends, our little Jack is now resting peacefully 4 foot beneath one of our flower beds.   I’ve just not felt like logging on here for a couple of days.  Yesterday morning the very diff

I have now had my new companion for 4 days, Ripley became Jj, got fed up of being asked why we had named him after the place called Ripley! He has settled in really well and up to now has: Pulled

What a lovely picture, Poohbear. It will take him a while to adjust to being an only dog but as long as he has extra cuddles and fuss from his dad, I'm sure he'll be fine.

He certainly is a winsome little lad and so lucky to have a loving home.

Take care, Poohbear. It's early days yet but you're getting there.

• Upvote 3
  • 10 months later...

Whilst driving down the M1 on Friday evening on my way for a long weekend on the south coast, I heard on Radio Nottingham that some barbaric barsteward had strangled a one year old cat in Beeston, and left it on the doorstep of the owners third floor flat. It had a large green garden waste type of bag twisted then tied round the cats neck and knotted twice. 

I sincerely hope that the police and the RSPCA trace who's responsible and hit them HARD. 

• Upvote 1

Whilst inside Rampton no doubt !

On returning home, there is stacks of damage to recently set plants, some dug out of pots, the bird bath knocked over and odd ornaments unseated. I'm a little despondent, but I love the neighbours cats visiting, and the squirrel family that live nearby.

I reckon whilst I was away, the neighbourhood cats, local squirrels, the odd fox and a hedgehog or two have been having wild parties in my beloved garden. 

Little sods !

• Upvote 2

Re #77. Oooooh Lizzie, I don't want them killing for goodness sake. I just want them to behave themselves whilst I'm away.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The above is our cat Zippy and the picture below is his mum, Button

IMG_1175.jpg

• Upvote 4