Crikey I’d sold it to Mrs Red, she was packing, day trip to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, float in the Dead Sea , Nazareth, Haifa & Sea of Galilee, bleddy BBC News! 

Never liked Portugal that Atlantic Sea far to cold, times running out, break up Saturday & everything’s open Monday :yahoo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just returned from a 5 day break in Paignton & Mrs C & I noticed an old lady traveling on her own never got off the coach at rest breaks on motorways etc. Asked if she wanted to stretch her le

Live scenes from the Euro tunnel

Be careful of the snipers.

Great minds think a like , master and myself were looking at going to Jerusalem Bethleham ect now it's on the back burner. After eeing the News last night 

One Day my friend?

8 hours ago, radfordred said:

Crikey I’d sold it to Mrs Red, she was packing, day trip to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, float in the Dead Sea , Nazareth, Haifa & Sea of Galilee, bleddy BBC News! 

We did that 40 years ago ....... a day trip to Israel!
We were on holiday in Cyprus and a tour operator within the hotel was trying to tempt people to take the trip. However she didn’t recommend the trip with our two young sons, aged 4 and 2.  But we did it, deciding that it would be the only time we’d consider going to Israel.   It involved an overnight ferry from Limassol to Haifa, onto a ‘luxury coach’, lightning tour around all the places we’d heard of in school RE lessons, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Wailing Wall, Mount of Olives, and the usual tourist trap of a visit to a diamond factory.  Then another overnight ferry back to Limassol.  It was interesting and pleased we did it but it certainly was hard work with the kids in tow. 

• Like 2

My neice went to All those places but in one I think it was Jerusalem her and her friends were hurried out of the area because it was dangerous. Its not a place that i would either go to or see. Certainly not after hearing her recount of it.

Holidays in places you can go to? Italy has stopped quarantine for eu and UK entries into Italy. A good thing too we are expecting loads of tourists that have been missed this last year and a half.