• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her name's Etta (The Lambretta), I'm an Etta James fan.................

Trying to recapture my Mod days of mid sixties, & now retired, I 've just purchased a 1964 Li 150 import from Italy got my new number & all is good to go with my renovation of this lovely icon

Some very nice scooters on these photos :

Anybody remember the Lambretta Luna?

Lambretta_Luna_Range.jpg

hi as thats how we remember you was realy strange when we first saw you with out all your hair but still recognized izzy easilyshe has not changed that much in all theese year.

can you fit me in the back of your camper for that clasic mods and rockers do eric. 3 june one on mansfield town football ground for those who arnt gong to fynger and martines weddingless than two weeks now

one of the last bikes i had a ride on goldwing trike skeggy reunion 5 years ago rgr

Yeah, plenty of room! I booked the camp site last week, so just show up! If you come to Detroit first, piggy can ride my Connie (GTR1000 to you), and I'll ride the KZ-650 - you and Mary can drive down with the RV!

jackson that not a bike its a sewing machine

bazza got loads of classic and modern bike pics but piggy not great at putting pics on we have got about 6 albuums of picks including one with 1960s pic in including some of ash and old ace i will copy some and ask cliffton if he will post them for me again

Anyone remember the Vellocette silent T thing it looked a bit like one of them nasty Scooter thingy's

Anyone remember the Vellocette silent T thing it looked a bit like one of them nasty Scooter thingy's

These?

velocette_le.jpegi356636.jpg?gl=GB

yes the LE model, think 192cc watercooled flat twin, used by some police forces + a jimmy edwards look a like teacher at Claremont Mr Dibb, think he thought he was Noddy as painted both that and his open 2 seater car red and yellow!

If I remember correctly Velocette also did a conventional flat twin called the valient?

Bet the owner of that "fire at will" Lambo doesn't live on St Ann's!