Newspaper Seller & painter - female

I definitely remember her selling newspapers on Long Row with her unique, eccentric way of pronouncing 'Evening Post'; and I remember seeing her pavement art but I don't think I realised it was the same person.

I didn't know anything of her personal life, or what kind of person she was; but everything I've read here fits with what I saw.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With thanks to David for the information, I've now amended my blog post and included the information which I previously omitted. In view of the fact that this was so long ago, I don't think I'm doing

Sorry, should be this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/78104432@N07/sets/72157645446726534/

Poosssssssssssssssssssssst Everning Post!

Posted Images

Always struck me as a gentle soul, probably due to the subject matter of her drawings...

She was very gentle, but obviously saw the insult to her partner as an attack. She'd have been better off in Paris, where she'd have probably become an artist's or writer's muse like Nusch or Nadja.

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Newspaper Seller & painter - female