New Photography Forum

It's amazing how a dull, faded photo can be given a new lease of life.

Here's another before and after.

Neg191983.jpg

Neg191983R.jpg

You got it in one Trev!! We even went down the gold mine there, first mine I've ever been down without a helmet lamp and self rescuer and wearing thongs, (flip flops to you pommies).

That was part of a three week road trip my missus and I took one Christmas holiday. Left Bathurst early on Boxing day and headed to South Australia, did the vineyards, arrived in Adelaide on a Sunday morning to find they;d rolled up the sidewalks...God!! was it dead for a major city.

Headed south to Mt Gambier, saw the blue lake, then headed east for Victoria, saw Kelly country, did the vineyards tours then headed north and home.

Long drive!!

Out to the wilds of Lincolnshire for a bit of aviation and wildlife photography tomorrow with Rog (Plantfit) Oh and Ham and eggs in "The Bluebell"

Hope the weather improves a bit !!!

Looks Like typical weather for that Eh?

Dont forget to nip up and see the seals.

"Skegness is so Bracing!"

Nah , the Seals are out at sea at this time of year. Early November through till January is the best time to catch them.

I have heard a wisper that the weather ain't going to be too bad tomorrow (Cloudy with some sunshine and only a 10% chance of precipitation . (Another forcast shows it p1551ng it down all day !)

• 4 weeks later...

The lower story of these houses

ERECTED A.D. 1640

Repaired and the upper floor

Added A.D. 1848

You got it in one Trev!! We even went down the gold mine there, first mine I've ever been down without a helmet lamp and self rescuer and wearing thongs, (flip flops to you pommies).

That was part of a three week road trip my missus and I took one Christmas holiday. Left Bathurst early on Boxing day and headed to South Australia, did the vineyards, arrived in Adelaide on a Sunday morning to find they;d rolled up the sidewalks...God!! was it dead for a major city.

Headed south to Mt Gambier, saw the blue lake, then headed east for Victoria, saw Kelly country, did the vineyards tours then headed north and home.

Long drive!!

Lets see the picture of you wearing a thong

I think they are Almshouses and i suppose they had to be extended within the style of the original buildings

I said thongs DG, not thong, Japanese workboots......LOL

thongs%20aus%20star.jpg

GOOD GOD, I think I'll stay with my jocky briefs...

• 6 years later...