Favorite all time LPs - What was yours?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Late 60s, this one cost me 14/6d (72.5p) New. Stereo was in its infancy and this was a demo. A bit of class for you Label: Studio 2 Stereo – STWO 2 Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation Country: U

Dolly Partons greatest its.

Love Cribbins in all his roles as an actor and singer. "RIGHT AWAY MR MITCHELL!!" (Railway Children).

Favourite LP was the one my mum bought me for Christmas when I was 12. Please Please Me by the Beatles. I played it smooth.

When I was about 9, my Dad bought me a wind up Gramophone and I used to play Elvis Presley and Tommy Steele 78s, as well as 40s dance band music. Happy Days. All high tech in those days LOL.

• Upvote 1

Love Cribbins in all his roles as an actor and singer. "RIGHT AWAY MR MITCHELL!!" (Railway Children).

Favourite LP was the one my mum bought me for Christmas when I was 12. Please Please Me by the Beatles. I played it smooth.

When I was about 9, my Dad bought me a wind up Gramophone and I used to play Elvis Presley and Tommy Steele 78s, as well as 40s dance band music. Happy Days. All high tech in those days LOL.

I agree Sir - He is such an unassuming chap too!

Loved his role as the granddad in Dr Who too! And his role in Carry on Columbus - Brilliant!

Cheers all.

Prophets,Seers and Sages by Tyrannosaurus Rex (before they became "T Rex) closely followed by Electric Warrior T Rex

Rog

• 4 months later...

The Animals first album, the first LP I bought. All time fav Spooky Two.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...