Asking questions about use of the forums.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah, it's the dog's name - come off it. You are a man-eater (watch it Ben) - carni-vore!

Are you saying you need a password to get into Bulwell ? Or do you need one to be let out ?

Thought you were one of my ex's Sue,she was a Sue B and born in 48,

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

when starting a new topic which i've never done before what does topic tags mean? and select minimum of ten tags? yes i'm thick!

• Upvote 1

Think tags are just associated words to your chosen subject . So if you were writing about say Forest , your tags could be football, city ground , clough or whatever .

I assume reason for this is when people are searching for a certain subject (though not certain on this) in the search box , messages with those tags will show up .

So if someone searched for "clough", your associated message of "Forest" would show in the results too ?

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Often wonder about some of the names people use on the forum,and am curious as to the reason behind them,i use Benjamin in tribute to my dear old Dad.

• Upvote 2

I was told not to use our real names for security reasons. I couldn't think what to use. For some strange reason I kept ending up with names that didn't take long to work out my real name. So I ended up using carni. The name of our Irish Setter! I still don't know if it's important to have fake titles?