Asking questions about use of the forums.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah, it's the dog's name - come off it. You are a man-eater (watch it Ben) - carni-vore!

Are you saying you need a password to get into Bulwell ? Or do you need one to be let out ?

Thought you were one of my ex's Sue,she was a Sue B and born in 48,

Posted Images

OK. I clicked yours. It gives me the option of ignoring yours or all. I'm not sure why I would want to see them or ignore them? As you can tell, I am not very up on these things. There must be some need for it but I am baffled! :unsure:

I have just received a time lapse MP4 video (.mp4) but it is 65mb, which I viewed in windows media player. I found it very interesting and tried uploading, but no luck. Maybe its not possible to do this in this format and size. Can anyone help or advise.?

Daughter trying to put photo's on for me,but i cant remember my password,what do i do? can the moderators help on this?

• 1 year later...

Can't answer because I don't know what the limit is but those that post images here , upload their photos to an external hosting site such as Photobucket (or in my case flickr )  . 

You then insert the URL of the image (must end with suffix .jpg) in your message/reply . This method keeps the data limits for the message board to a minimum.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone got an answer to my problem ? Every time I open up a link within a post, such as the latest on in the Cyclists topic, I get logged out, and have to sign in again. Any ideas ?