Whats your tipple?

Yes Mercury I know Aperol very well and its also a refreshing drink on its own as is San Simone.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merlot Shiraz Beaujolais Claret Burgundy Taken in small sips with good music and even better company.......

If price is not considered Single Malt Whisky - Glenmorangie Signet Blended Whisky - Johnnie Walker Green label Red wine - big bold shiraz - Chapel Hill The Vicar White - a waste of land that coul

What are your opening hours?

Nonna

I dont think I could drink aperol on its own. Its too bitter. Same as I cannot drink campari without soda. Mixed with proseeco, soda water and and an olive in the glass aperol spritz is one of the finest drinks I have ever tasted. And I have tasted a few, believe me.

Don't really have regular tipple anymore, used to be a larger man but find it too gassy and bloating now, so reverted to my wifes tipple, which is a nice glass of red or white wine.

I've changed tastes completely, as at one time, all wine tasted like vinegar to me.

We only share maybe 2-3 bottles a week in total now, as we try to be a little more health conscious, being in oz where alchohol is consumed in vast quantities normally.

I've never been a big drinker though, and become silly after a couple of drinks and suffer the consequences afterwards with the dreaded hangover headache.