Whats your tipple?

I barely get the chance to sit down n have a relaxing drink.. Let alone going out to drink. So as im sat drinking a nice cold glass of Disaronno & pepsi, Im just wondering what everyone elses favourite tipple is, does it depend on where you are? company? or mood?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merlot Shiraz Beaujolais Claret Burgundy Taken in small sips with good music and even better company.......

If price is not considered Single Malt Whisky - Glenmorangie Signet Blended Whisky - Johnnie Walker Green label Red wine - big bold shiraz - Chapel Hill The Vicar White - a waste of land that coul

What are your opening hours?

First started in 1967, drinking Mild (cheapest) then Brown & Mild (favoured drink of Nottingham Laggers!!), progressed through 'mixed', then bitter on it's own (except shippo's), when I left Notts my local was an Everards Pub (Leicester Brewery??) did a very acceptable Tiger Bitter.................

Occasionally I enjoy a spot of whiskey in my tea - plus a slice of fruit cake. I was thinking along these lines when I popped into Tesco a few weeks ago at the start of the cold, snowy weather.

All I wanted was a small bottle of whiskey but there wasn't a bottle remaining - everybody must have been thinking the same as me.

ill have a double tia maria with just ice please , had quite a few last night and while i have been with friends today but i dont tend to drink in the house only it i go out or to someone elses house for a bit of a party then i take a bottle with me. id sooner have a nice cup of coffee in the house and i always start with coffee when i go to the whitehart, and i i think ihave had enough i will go back on coffee.

Im not much of a spirit fan, im the only person i know that the smell of vodka makes me wrech. I love Disaronno, malibu & baileys, i usually drink these at home to 'unwind' once in a blue moon or in a bar.. But im much more of a pub gal, so i drink alot more beer when im out n about...& My ultimate summer time drink.. Snake bite & Black (Has to be bivrick, not shwepps... schwepps tastes like shops own blackcurrent & ruins it all haha!)

Beer made with a full mash and careful sparging is *exactly* the same as beer bought in a pub....apart from the price, mine costs around 8p per pint.. Other forms of home brewing are as you say more often than not, disgusting.

My recipe for "Platform End Bitter" is well balanced and dry hopped, full malt in the mouth with a zingy, hoppy aroma. Colour 8 EBC; bitterness 30 units and ABV 4.5%