Whats your tipple?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merlot Shiraz Beaujolais Claret Burgundy Taken in small sips with good music and even better company.......

If price is not considered Single Malt Whisky - Glenmorangie Signet Blended Whisky - Johnnie Walker Green label Red wine - big bold shiraz - Chapel Hill The Vicar White - a waste of land that coul

What are your opening hours?

Oooh... in that case, i want to try some! What beer would you say it tastes similar to?

Opening hours = all day and night.

I have two different brews:

Platform End is a light pale ale, very much like Deuchars IPA or Batham best.

Compo's Brew is a copper coloured bitter not unlike a Burton Ale. Sweeter than Platform End.

In Autumn I make Railway cider. A dry scrumpy made from a mixture of wild apples up the railway line and dessert apples from the garden. Just finished drinking last years batch though.

Hey! where's me post gone?!

Try again:

We have four trains each way, each day but none stop here any longer. Our nearest operating station is Georgemas Junction about 7 miles distant.

Boddintons, Pedigree, hobgoblin ( had some on Sunday at the Cross Keys ) Vodka, more Vodka Wine dosent matter if Red or White had some of that on sunday as well as well as 1664

Do you remember the Boddington's bitter advert: "If you don't get Boddies, you'll just get bitter".

yep lol i dont drink a lot not really this weekend was the first i've had sinse Christmas , i must say my favourite is Vodka

I like Vodka, lime and lemonade. Trouble is that it goes down like pop and you don't know abaaht it until you have to start walking....Oops! why is the floor resting on my face? sort of thing :crazy:

You must remember if you have a lot to drink especially Vodka sit on the floor you cannot fall off the floor lol

• Upvote 1

I cant stand vodka, when i was younger we used to drink the stuff out the bottle... Now even the smell of it makes me heav! :(

last time i was dunk and i had not really had that many 3 or maybe 4 double tia marias in the pub after a long hard day at work. came out and it hit me . dave had to help me get undressed i was that drunk and to top it all i managed to fall out of bed taking all the covers with me needless to say dave not best pleased must have been 10 years ago now, two days later went out for a night out and must have drunk 16 18 doubles and walked out stone cold sober only me and dave were sober when we came home that night as some of you know dave dont drink at all so that not hard for him,we had been to the dance and slipper as i still call it west end rooms now though every one else was so drunk it took us ages to get them out and get them into taxis or our car those we were taking home.