On 5/12/2018 at 6:33 AM, Dick said:

Hi Ashley

I'm sure the Bonny Bill we all refer to was Billy Gilbert especially when we talk about blasting past the middle gates at Highfields, with no speed limit he was the best.

I remember the other Bonny Bill with big black sideburns,I was glad to inherit his girfriend when they split, Sue Rayson, we were together for ages and I was very upset when she dumped me for some reason.Tony Calladine took Sues best friend out for a while , another Sue with long red hair.

Mike Elson married Sue Rayson's brother's ex girlfriend (maybe Linda) I think I introduced them.

Cheers Dick

Hi Dick,

What a blast from the past just browsing Nottingham and found this site.Sue and I were friends for over 50 years sadly she passed away 2 years ago.I am in touch with Linda on Facebook we often message each other. Have been on lockdown since March hope its better  in Australia. 

Take Care

Sue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before my time, but this is what the Nottstalgia site was about, some fascinating reading here, whatever happened to Mudgie49 Ashley Oldace Trever S Limey Babs Mgreed1200 ?  

I was following Sambo round the island at the south end of Trent Bridge once. His footrest dug in too hard and off he came. He slid feet first on his back until he hit the kerb with his feet, (he was

Hi Oldace. Bonnie Bill,I remember him well a good little rider with the most highly polished bike you ever saw.I also remember that terrible accident just past Whatstanwell Bridge Aug 64 It certainly

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear about Sue Rayson ,are you the Sue who went out with Tony Calladine ?  I'm not sure if we are talking about the same Linda who married Mike Elson I thought she had passed away  years ago. Yes things are much better in Oz I cannot believe how your government has let this Covid 19 get so out of control. Regards Dick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Dick said:

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear about Sue Rayson ,are you the Sue who went out with Tony Calladine ?  I'm not sure if we are talking about the same Linda who married Mike Elson I thought she had passed away  years ago. Yes things are much better in Oz I cannot believe how your government has let this Covid 19 get so out of control. Regards Dick.

Hi Dick, Good to hear from you, sorry I've confused  you I  am very much alive (Sue Rayson) it was my friend Sue who went out with Tony who sadly passed away. It is the same linda who married Mick I am still in touch with. I am now beginning  to go out more but very cautious. Regards  Sue

Hi Sue. Yes very confusing but glad to hear you are still alive. I put a post and a photo of you on the the Facebook group  "Rockers Reunion Nottingham Aces" telling our old mates the sad news. I will have to change it now.

This site is not really a chat line. Most our old mates are in the RR group, ask one of them to include you in the group if you like ,or I can do it I'm on Facebook, there's some good photo's and topics come up all the time. Regards Dick.

Hi Sue

No I don't know them, If you want to look up Tony C on facebook or Richard Ementon and and ask  to be your friends  then you can be  invite you to the RR site.

Regards Dick