• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Bulwell boy......hes my Nephew,........got all sorts in Bulwell.............lol. Busiest ive ever seen Bulwell this morning,took ages to find a parking spot.......the place was absolutley th

Gem, have you not read the previous posts? the man's an idiot !!

I know it takes all sorts but I can't help but wonder where we went wrong with some of today's youth. It's frightening to think what it will be like when they are running the show. Glad I am the age I

If he thinks he looks like David Beckham he needs to go to specsavers and get his eyes tested. Then straight to a quack for a mental check  What a complete waste of money. On everyone s behalf.

Good Bulwell boy......hes my Nephew,........got all sorts in Bulwell.............lol.

Busiest ive ever seen Bulwell this morning,took ages to find a parking spot.......the place was absolutley thronged (never could spell absolutely) full of all human kind good and bad,........atmosphere was great bloke playing an Acordian (cant spell that either).........loads of 'ey-ups' have a good xmas ben,......no matter how you put Bulwell down nobody cares.......cos Bulwell and its people are real.........and people flock there........love the old place,...and still refer to it as a Town.............in its own right,

• Like 5

When I was his age I did some really daft things. Still do, but now the daft things are a bit more acceptable. He's just a lad trying to express himself. He has a problem, as many people do. Unfortunately his problem is in the news and draws public scorn. There are tens of thousands of unreported 'problems' out there that are ignored and cost society dearly. A bit of help and understanding would not go amiss. 

• Like 3

Just read the article I thought if he had slimmed down he would have  had more chance of looking like Beckham,  I wear glasses.

When reading other items in the paper I came across a house for sale in Edwalton,  out of this world when I find an odd million or two I will buy it.

12 hours ago, PeverilPeril said:

When I was his age I did some really daft things. Still do, but now the daft things are a bit more acceptable. He's just a lad trying to express himself. He has a problem, as many people do. Unfortunately his problem is in the news and draws public scorn. There are tens of thousands of unreported 'problems' out there that are ignored and cost society dearly. A bit of help and understanding would not go amiss. 

We all did daft things PP but this bloke is an idiot full stop, looks like David Beckham my arse, trying to express himself you say, don't make me laugh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know it takes all sorts but I can't help but wonder where we went wrong with some of today's youth. It's frightening to think what it will be like when they are running the show. Glad I am the age I am and may not be about when things go bang. Softly softly brigade hang your heads in shame, you do not realise the damage you have done to society.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

And what useful contribution does this idot make to the advancement of the human race, I feel so sorry for the majority of todays young people if they've got to share this planet with morons like that waste of space

Rog

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, jonab said:

Serious psychiatric help is essential here,

Bloody good hiding more like, waste of space idiot

Rog

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gender Reassignment ! I'll do it.... Mole grips, pruning saw, claw hammer.... Ugh !

• Like 2

Aye up Waddo, less of the "man".