The penalty for fly tipping should be death!

Death to the bastods who tip their rubbish in our countryside - ARS* to the thoughtless SH*TBAGS! I was cycling past Bilbster woods this morning on a frogspawn hunt in the local peat bogs when I Passed a pile of bin bags that had been dumped. The crows had torn them apart and litter was strewn all over the place. Worst of all, the stuff was mostly recyclable and each house around here has a large wheelie bin especially for recyclable stuff. There's simply no excuse - death to them all!

With apologies for almost typing swearwords.

Good idea...

And death to the Nottingham Wardens who ignore Emails about anti traveller barriers being left wide open, so the morons have access to the middle of woods to dump their crap.

Forestry Commission answered within the hour to tell me all their barriers were locked...but this one was the responsibility of the Council...surprise surprise!

97f90f4c.jpg

35ea1d73.jpg

Well,my girls actually caught two pikeys' dumping a freezer in a ditch on the edge of our village.They got the reg no too. So we phoned the Police,only to be told it was nothing to do with them,and that the council deal with these matters. It was 3 days before the bloke at the council who deals with it got back to us,querying the reg no,which belonged to another vehicle (surprise).

Probably full of old washing machines, sh1tty nappies, dog doo, broken cars, etc.. Then again - they might be pristine, all their rubbish is elsewhere.

With the price of Scrap metal at the moment I thought it would all get weighed in.

We get pikeys here daily blowing their horns.

I am stripping all the useful spares of a Stoves fitted oven I replaced due to one faulty part.

I am wondering how much I would get for the steel oven if I weighed it in?

We have a small chest freezer to dispose of also, but because it has got gas in

I wonder if even the pikeys wont take it?

A friend of mine let the pikeys' take an old upright freezer. When he looked out later it was still on the footpath-they had cut the 'pot' off the back of it,the only part they weigh in,and left the rest of it,i ended up taking it to Calverton tip for him.

There's not much of value in a freezer apart from the compressor. whe I worked i nteh refrigeration service business we used to cut the pipe and let the gas go. Can't do that these days (nudge, nudge).

Last December my 'double oven' packed up so I replaced it with a new one. I was then left with the old one but was undecided what to do with it. It was quite heavy so I thought I'd take it to one of the scrap places on Lenton Lane. I went down there and queued up with all the 48 tonne scrap lorries for the weighbridge. After I'd offloaded the double oven I again queued for the weighbridge and went into the office to collect my money. For all my time and trouble I received the grand total of £6-20. It had been a laugh though especially after getting so little.

That's true, jackson. It's just that after I'd paid a few hundred quid for it when new I expected a little more than £6-20 from the scrap dealer. And that's when scrap prices are high. I enjoyed the day and had a good laugh so I'm pleased that I went.

What I don't understand is why?. The recycle place is free in our area and yet we still see stuff dumped within a couple of miles of it.

..................yeh but these places are run by little hitlers with no respect or manners.....dont even get me started on the complete hassle i had to deal with at Calvo tip....to be honest i can see why people do tip....and the fact they closed gedling tip down because i quote.."THERES NOTHING IN IT FOR US, IT WAS JUST LONG QUEUES OF CARS BRINGING IN RUBBISH" and that was from the boss hitler at Calvo

Most fly tipping is done by by contractors, building trade firms, or non licenced cowboys who are rightly or wrongly charged a fortune to tip, just had a look at prices, 250kg costs £43.16, you get 2 firms price up for a bathroom swop, one wants £43 extra, who gets the job?

They may be little Adolphs in Calvo but there fine up here - so no reason whatsoever for fly tipping domestic rubbish. I can understand Commercials doing it because of the taxes - doesn't make it right though.

They are fine at Loscoe too, only thing you have to watch out for is screws and nails in your tyres. I think the most awful thing I see is people winding down car windows and emptying their ash trays on to the road. I smoke but would never dream of littering the country with nub ends.

You're never going to believe this fellas but this afternoon on my way to a cash till in Wilko's, Broad Marsh, an irate shop assistant was sweeping up a load of dog mess. She said a man had paid for his goods and then upon leaving the store had tipped the dog dirt from out of a carrier bag onto the shop floor! Must have had a grievance . . .

Tell you what I'll send him this and when he's fast asleep tonight . . . :Vampire: get my own back for the poor shop assistant who had to sweep up! Tell you what, I'll send him two :Vampire: Double Shock Horror, EEEEEEE